1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement:
Links to non-THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN websites:
2. Collection of personal information:
To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, when applicable. For example, when you order products or services, apply for instant credit, request information, subscribe to marketing or support materials, register yourself or your THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN products, or apply for a job at THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN, we will ask you to provide personal information to complete these transactions.The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial information such as your credit card number, and other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. If you apply for instant credit, we will ask you to provide additional sensitive personal information such as salary, and banking information. This information will be used by our financial services providers in determining whether to extend you credit.
On occasion, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
3. How we use your information:
The information THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN collects to understand your needs and interests helps THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN may use your information to:
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide service and support
- administer your account
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- select content to be communicated to you
- send you a newsletter
- personalize some THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN websites
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- contact you for market research regarding THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN products or services
- or for other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, or pursuant to your consent.
We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding the communications we send. The testimonials posted on our website are only posted with the expressed permission of the individual or organization who provided that testimonial.
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
4. How we share your information:
THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN shares personal information in the following ways:
- THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services, and customer solutions and to assist THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card processors, providers of customer support and live-help, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN.
- THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN will require the export of your personal information to other THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN -owned business entities in Australia and worldwide in accordance with this Statement to satisfy your request. Such export is a requirement of providing the information to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN.
- Except as described in this Statement, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN will not share the personal information you provide to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN with non-THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities, (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN or its subsidiaries, (iv) protect the personal safety of THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN employees and third parties on THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN property, or (v) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize operations in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
5. Children’s privacy:
THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without requiring parental consent, and does not target its websites to children under age thirteen. Any person who provides information to us represents that they are thirteen (13) years of age or older. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If you have any questions or concerns in this matter, please contact us. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under age thirteen (13), please encourage the parent of the child to contact us, and we will provide the parent an opportunity to review the data inadvertently collected, and further provide the parent an opportunity to have such data deleted and agree to prevent its further use or collection.
6. Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences:
THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product-specific and service-specific information and also choose to receive THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN general communications. We give you a choice regarding delivery of THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN general communications by postal mail, email and telephone.
You can make or change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point or by using other methods, which are listed in the following sections. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, support, product safety warnings, driver updates, or other administrative and transactional notices as the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
The email communications that you receive from THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN will be provided in accordance with this statement. Some email communications may utilize automatic data collection tools.
Subscription communications include email newsletters, software updates, etc. that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Return to the web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Write to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN Privacy Office. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving certain subscription communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
7. Access to and accuracy of your information:
THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies to help maintain data accuracy. THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN provides individuals with reasonable access to personal information that they provided to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN and the reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for anonymization, blockage, or deletion, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN, contact THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN Privacy Office.
8. Keeping your personal information secure:
THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN utilizes appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see the symbol of either an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) at the top or bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes. As part of real-time payment processing, THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN subscribes to a fraud management service. This service gives you and THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN an extra level of security to guard against credit card fraud and to protect your financial data.
For the protection of victims of human trafficking in the care of THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN, all names and details pertaining to specific cases have been changed.
9. Data Retention & Security:
10. Changes to this statement:
If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
11. Contacting us:
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about our privacy statement, please send them to THE AnswerInternational.org CAMPAIGN Privacy Office or write to us at the following address:
301 S Dobson St, Burleson, TX 76028